Ashlee's dreams have finally come true . . . she has her very own, ALIVE puppy (I've been buying her stuffed animal dogs for awhile to see if that'd appease her - it hasn't). She's been wanting a puppy FOREVER and we've been stalling. After we got our fence put up last spring, I ran out of excuses. So for her birthday we decided to get her the dog. Her birthday isn't until May 2nd, but my brother, Mark, knew some people wanting to get rid of their pups and we decided now was as good a time as any.
Her name as of now . . . . HONEY. She is adorable and already loves Ashlee like no other. Alexa is not as comfortable with her as Ashlee is, but she is still enjoying this new adventure of being a dog owner. I on the other hand, after picking up endless amounts of poop for one day, have still decided that I am no animal lover - no matter how cute!


4 comments:
She's adorable. What kind of dog is she? She looks like a little yellow lab. Good luck with her...if you need any help, let me know. We've been through the rounds of training puppies at our house. I've got a few good puppy books you could borrow, as well.
Cute!
Honey is so cute! We almost brought a dog home from Oregon last Summer since my in-law's dog had 10 puppies, but we have the "no fence" issue. Someday...
What a darling puppy, and Ashlee looks SO HAPPY with her!
I fully understand your feelings about becoming a dog owner, and I remain of the same opinion as an adult. However, the dog my parents got for me as a child is in a whole different category. I honestly look forward to seeing him when I get to heaven. What a bond we shared!
Post a Comment