Here's a quick little blog about each in our fam:
Today Aislyn is 3 months old. I can't believe how fast the time flies. She is a great baby. She is always super happy - doesn't cry much - and is a great sleeper. Oh how I love her!!!! I have no complaints!
Alexa is adjusting more to having a new baby sister. She loved it at first - then got over the newness and had quite a hard time. Now she is doing a lot better. She is such a cutie and still runs everywhere she goes. Sometimes I'm amazed!
Ashlee finished up her last day of 1st grade. She will also finish up her last game of tball tonight. Swim lessons start for her next week and she's excited about that (although she's already got in quite a few swimming trips at Grandma's! :)
Me: Some days I feel like three kids is pushing me over the edge and I'm on the verge of exploding. Isn't that nice? I also went brunette and surprisingly like it . . . this is what happens when you feel frompy. I'm also realizing it's harder to get that 3rd baby weight off . . . luckily my sis-in-law is helping me get some motivation and for the first time I'm actually exercising on a regular basis . . . I still don't love it!
Dell is getting busier and busier. Work, clients and mutual take up most of his time. He's a real trooper about it all though. We're hoping that all this hard work will pay off really quick! :)
Our summer of fun is about to begin. We're looking forward to trips to Sun Lakes, Utah, Sanpoil and Lubbock, Texas just to name a few! I'll post pictures when I'm not feeling so pressed for time!
12 years ago


2 comments:
Hang in there Becky! I vividly remember #3 rocking my world for a bit. It gets better, I promise!!!
I love your update and your pictures - including the video. Thanks so much. I can hardly wait to see you all, even though it makes me a little sad to see how much Aislyn has managed to grow before I even get to see her.
Post a Comment