Aislyn was born on Tuesday morning at 1:07 a.m. She weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20.25" long. She's healthy and is a great baby. She has a head full of black hair, like her daddy! We're thrilled that she's here and will share more later!
I will post a picture later when I get them downloaded to the computer . . . slow poke mom, I know.
11 years ago


7 comments:
Congratulations Becky. Can't wait to see your pics.
So excited for you! I've been waiting for this post! Congrats and good luck!!!Sorry I'm not there to bring Dell pizza and return the favor!
Congrats, Becky!! So excited to see pictures. I hope you are doing well.
Congrats Becky!!!
I think it's great you've managed to post an announcement. We'll be glad when you have pictures to prove how beautiful she is!
congrats! i want to come visit and see her (and you). looking forward to pictures
Congrats! Love the name :) Hope you and the baby are doing well!
Post a Comment