Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ear Piercing

Alexa has been coaxing for awhile to get earrings and we found a good excuse to get it done yesterday. My niece, Launa, had an experience with scissors and unfortunately the scissors won sooo my sis-in-law wanted to get her ears pierced ASAP to make her look more like the cute little girl she is!

We took them to the mall yesterday and they chose cute little flower earrings. Launa went first - Ashley didn't want to give her a choice to change her mind . . . I took Alexa on a little walk so she couldn't watch. When we came back Launa had earrings and a tear on her cheek, but was no longer crying. Alexa sat up on the chair like a big girl and was really excited. That excitement quickly turned into tears and she felt the pinch of new earrings. Both Ashley and I felt badly. The girls recovered quickly and played at the playland for quite awhile and then got some ice-cream as a "treat" for their suffering! It looks really cute and I'm glad they got to do it together.



1 comment:

Dianne said...

I enjoyed your pictures. Hopefully, Alexa will enjoy wearing all the cute earrings now.

Such darling little girls posing with their earrings.