Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm a slacker

So I am self-admittedly a slacker. You'd think I could update my blog at least monthly! Here are some of the things we've been up to:

- Ashlee started and finished her first season of TBall.
- Alexa potty-trained (horray for this one . . . this was back in April, I think)
- My city league slow-pitch team started up again and we've been in full swing (no pun intended!)
- I was called to teach the 11-year old primary class and am also over activity days for the girls 8-11.
- I went to Girls Camp all week as a tent mom.
- We spent a week with my side of the family at our annual Sanpoil camping trip.
- Ashlee tried to waterski with help from Uncle Rich.
- Dell had his first Sandcastles class! (this is a program he became certified by M. Gary Neuman for in teaching children how to cope with divorce). http://www.supportingchildren.org/
- Ashlee started swimming lessons.
- Alexa changes outfits 5 times daily and pulls her hair out even more times than that (I give up, I tell ya!) So if you see me in public, like today for instance, don't judge me on her appearance. You have to pick your battles and she's winning these ones. There's only so many times I can redo her hair and make sure she's matching!! :)





5 comments:

The Kent Family said...

I love your update! Sounds like you have had fun!

Dianne said...

I enjoyed pictures to prove the events I've heard about. I'm glad the reunion went so well.

Annette Rose said...

You and me both! I'm so behind. So give me some pointers for teaching kids to ski. Ky's gonna try next week and I am clueless! Sounds like you are having fun. Maybe blogging is a winter hobby!

Marilee Matheson said...

Love the picture of all the granddaughters in chairs by the lake. Adorable! The younger three make Ashlee and Hailey look all grown up.

Anonymous said...

ALL my girls went through that "lets wear a million different outfits in one day" stage...I HATED it! Hopefully, like it did for my girls, it will pass...good luck! :)