Monday, May 11, 2009

A Recap of Events

A lot has happened since my last post. Here'a a quick recap:



Ashlee and all the other girl cousins (my only nephew is 13) get to enjoy the latest toy at Grandma & Grandpa's house. Dell was uncertain about it and decided the only way to justify it is if we bought a helmet. $60 and one wear later we've decided that was sure worth the money! :) The girls cruise up and down the canal bank and have created their own little race track in my parents' yard.


All the grandkids in their Easter outfits - we love to get matching everything!


Ashlee turned 6 years old


We finally purchased and put up our fence. I did a lot of the work while Dell was at work each day. We also had a friend help us out that knew what he was doing. After watching me digging post holes and putting up boards Ashlee told me, "Moma that's a boy's job."




My baby sister went to Prom and the whole family was there to watch (the next day was Mother's Day so we got a two-for-one deal). Her poor date . . . there were like 6 cars in the driveway and 25 people there when he pulled up.


We celebrated Mother's Day in Othello. I'm so lucky to be a mom to these two girls!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Becky- Ashley looks so much like you! I remember her birthday being very close to mine, but I can't remember the date! You guys all look like you are doing great!

MamaBird said...

Lovely easter & mday pics! You all look spendid & springy!
Good job on the fence - I've come to realize there are very few "boy jobs"! :)
Ky looks awesome! :)

Brynne said...

You are such a tough chick, I love it! Way to be an example to your girls! Your sister is gorgeous and looks just like you, I love her dress!

Nancie said...

beck- you have always been such a tough girl. The kids look so cute in matching outfits and your sister is gorgeous! She looks just like your mom!

Dianne said...

I love your blog. Thanks for the fun pictures! The one of Becky, Ashlee and Alexa is great - and Kylie is beautiful, too! I love her prom dress. I don't know where she ever found it, but it is probably the most attractive one I've ever seen, and it looks perfect for her. I feel sure her date felt it was worth facing the 25 people to get to take her as his date. The new four wheeler looks like great fun, too!

Annette Rose said...

I can't believe shes 6! They are both sooo cute. Love the dresses. You always look so GREAT! That 4 wheeling looks like a ton of fun!