Here are some pictures of Ashlee's first day of 2nd grade. We really missed her today - things were really quiet with just Alexa and Aislyn at home. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It makes me a bit weepy. :)
Just an FYI . . . Dell was a part of this morning's festivities, although it doesn't look like it. He just got back from jogging so didn't want to be in any of the pictures! :)


3 comments:
Your girls are so cute and growing up so fast!!
Your girls are all so beautiful and always dressed so cute! I hope Ashlee enjoys her first day!
I love Ashlee's first day of 2nd Grade pictures. They are really good of Alexa and Aislyn, as well.
Thanks very much for sharing.
I hope your trip to Rexburg went very well and that Kylie will have a super beginning to college.
Love,
Mother
(Sent from Dad's computer)
Post a Comment