We had a fun weekend getaway with the Mollotte side of the family over Father's Day. We left Thursday morning and got home Saturday afternoon. We had a ton of fun biking, swimming, visiting and of course eating!

Alexa loved riding around on Launa's bike. She can go quite fast!

My three beautiful daughters. Oh how lucky I am!
Almost all of the 8 Mollotte girl cousins.
Mark's two are in front (Launa-3 & Kate-9 months)
Rich's girls are in the hats (Haley-8 & Mya-4 1/2)

Aislyn enjoying herself in grandpa & grandma's pool for the first time.
She's 3 months and Evelyn (Lindsy's baby) is 7 months.
Notice Aislyn's tongue. She sticks it out ALL the time!

I finally finished Aislyn's room. I was waiting on the name and had to make several trips to Michaels to get all of the letters. Needless to say I'm finally done. I mod podged the letters and am really happy with how it turned out.

I think I've blogged about our new addition before. At first her name was to be "Honey" but that didn't stick and she is officially known as "Cutie Pie Anderson". Cutie has been roaming our yard for the past three months digging holes, ruining plants, chewing up everything in sight, and killing our grass. We decided enough is enough (or I did rather) and she finally has a nice, new home on the rocks penned up. Horray for dog pens! I told our girls she can be free of the pen once she's a little older and can behave herself. Until then welcome home, Cutie!
2 comments:
Thanks for your update. I really enjoy the pictures. Dogs are very fortunate to have kind people like you who maintain a home for them, even when they are too much trouble.
I can hardly wait to see all of you on Friday.
I love Aislyn's room, SO CUTE! Nice job!
Post a Comment