Ashlee has been playing basketball for the past few weeks each Saturday. We signed her up last year and she really liked it. They basically just teach fundamentals to the kids. How to dribble, pass the ball, shoot etc. I could see big improvement this year compared to last year. She had a hard time shooting last year - wasn't quite strong enough to get it up to the basket. This year she had no problems and made a lot of her shots. The video is one of those times.
It was also fun to visit with Wendy Beus each week. We planned it that way - using our kids to be able to spend more time together! It worked out well for us all. Here's a picture of Kaden and Ashlee


1 comment:
So fun! We signed up for bball and the practices were on Friday nights, so we never went. It wasn't worth giving up date night. Now we are on to soccer all ready. I can't believe it. K- I say this all of the time, but we need to get together!
Post a Comment