Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dell!

So today Dell is the big 32 years old! To go along with his 32 years I thought I'd list 32 things I love about him . . .

1- He's my best friend
2- His sense of humor (even when random!!)
3- His constant help with anything and everything
4- He's so supportive
5- He's an OUTSTANDING father to our two girls
6- His testimony and spiritual leadership
7- He's honest and has great integrity
8- He never swears
9- He loves spending time with my family and never complains about all we do with them
10- He always makes me feel loved and special
11- He's soooo patient (something I'm definitely not!!)
12- He's easy to please - not picky about what we do or what we eat
13- He loves getting "treats" from the gas station when we watch tv at night - he's such a snacker!
14- He shares those snacks with me even when I tell him I don't want anything and change my mind once I see his!
15- He calls me from work everyday to see how my day's going
16- He's a deep thinker and is very smart
17- He knows the scriptures like no one I know
18- He takes pride in having a clean, nice looking yard
19- He enjoys doing outside projects with me
20- He listens to all of my crazy ideas and doesn't make me feel like they're crazy
21- He never gets mad at me for spending money
22- He likes to swim and go camping
23- He likes to spend time as a family and thinks of things we can do with our girls
24- He can find anything I want on the internet
25- He keeps up on what's going on in the world - reads the news online everyday
26- He has a great gift in working with people and is very accepting of everyone
27- He's non-judgemental
28- He loves to BBQ and marinate meat
29- He always smells good and has good hygiene
30- He's kind and compassionate
31- He's very, very handsome
32- He makes me a better person and is my partner in every way

I love you, Husband!

2 comments:

Annette Rose said...

What a great list, did you notice many of them had more than one great thing about Dell? You came up with way more than 32! Thats so awesome!

Reading your computer story... that sucks... have you read my latest post? Its all about my latest computer catastrophy too. Good luck with the new one!

Ashton & Co. said...

Sounds like a great guy! Happy b-day! :)