So I've had the most horrific experience with my computer - but all has turned out okay! So I bought it from Costco last November and have had nothing but problem after problem. I ended up sending it back to Gateway TWICE, TWICE mind you! For me that is a H - U - G - E inconvenience because I have all of my billing stuff on there so I had to do a back-up and set it back to factory settings TWICE and then reload all of my software and all of my files TWICE. Get the picture! What a mess! Anyhoo it turned out quite nicely. After talking to Costco and telling them my sob story they let me return it for a full refund (even though the return policy is 90 days). So I went in today, returned my LEMON, and got a new computer - better specs at a better price. I don't know that I'd say it was all worth it, even though the end result was great . . . I'm pretty sure I earned every extra penny I received after all my time and trouble and countless hours on the phone!
On to better things . . . my sister, Lindsy, got engaged last week. I don't know what their date is yet, but we're so thrilled for her and her new "hubby-to-be", Anthony. Yea Lindsy!
We've enrolled in another session of swimming lessons for Ashlee so our mornings are still tied up but we're all enjoying it. I also am just finishing up our softball season. We have one more game on Monday and then it's over for the summer. I had a ton of fun playing with all the gals on the team. The competition wasn't great (we always ended games early based on the 20, 15, or 10 run rule) but otherwise it was fun to be a part of a team again. Now that it's over maybe I'll get back to volleyball on Tuesday nights. I couldn't juggle all three (volleyball, mutual & softball) but two at a time isn't too bad.
Dell is keeping busy and we're gearing up for one last trip before summer ends. Scott gets married August 22nd so we're headed to Rexburg (kidless thanks to my mom & dad) for a quick weekend trip. It's also our anniversary on the 17th so it will be fun to do something alone. Yea for us!
11 years ago


1 comment:
Rexburg!? For a wedding for a family member? Good times I spent in Rexburg! :) Sorry about the computer blah. I can sympathize... finally I caved in and let Louis build one and it has been wonderful!!! (knock on wood) Have a super fun trip!
Post a Comment