Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogging Questions

Okay all you professional bloggers . . . I want to know two things.

Question one . . . why are you able to click on my pictures for a closer look sometimes, and not others? It seems like the first couple of times I posted pictures it let you click on them if you wanted to get a bigger view. Now it's not doing that.

Question two . . . how do you get the update thing under each of your contacts' names? For example on some blogs I've seen it say "updated 24 hrs ago" etc. etc. How do you do that???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just updated my blog to show when people have added to there blog. Under customize you go to page elements, click on add a gadget, then click on blog list. Then you just add everyones blog address and you can see when they updated their blog. Hope this is helpful.

Ashton & Co. said...

Thanks for asking those questions, I've been wondering the same things. I'm glad the girls above knows how to do that!:) I just learned from her...