I'm going out of my mind right now trying to get everything done before the next few days come and go. This week is Girls Camp - and since I'm in with the Beehives I get to go for a few days. I wish I could go for the entire week, actually, but I can't pull it off. Anyways, I'm going on Thursday morning early . . . will spend one night and come home the next day (it's their last day of camp). Then I get to go to Othello to pick up the girls. Saturday I'll be doing all of my month-end billing and then will be tying up all loose ends before we head to COLORADO. We are sooo excited to go to Dell's family reunion. The only thing we're not TOO excited about is the car ride. We're going to Winter Park - a YMCA resort place in the mountains. I guess it's a great ski resort in the winter. Anywho it's 16 hrs . . . exactly! Ashlee should be fine. That poor girl's gone everywhere with me so she's used to long car rides. Alexa, on the other hand, is gonna freak out. She hasn't been on a long road trip since she was a baby. The furtherest she's gone, since she's old enough to care, is Seattle. I wouldn't call that a true road trip! Another issue is that she's not into watching movies at all yet - so that neat gadget won't help us a bit. We are splitting the trip up and staying in Evanston, WY on the way there. Hopefully that will help. On the way home we're gonna just push through though cause we'll have one day before we hit the road again and go to Sanpoil (Lake Roosevelt) with my family for a week. Our poor girls are gonna hate me when I tell them, after being home for one day, to load up and off we go again. At least the ride won't be so long. Anyways that's our saga for the next few weeks. We're so excited for both reunions! I think the rest of our summer's gonna be a huge letdown since we'll have nothing big to look forward to after this is all said and done. So between now and then I'll have some fun pictures to post. I realize poor Alexa has not made the blog yet - I'll get that done! Every time I think about doing it she's pulled her hair out for the umpteenth time and looks like she got her finger stuck in the socket! Gotta love it!!




3 comments:
Have so much fun! We always talk about going to Colorado, but have no reason to go. It always sounds like fun though! Drive safe!
Gotta love that hair!
Hey!!! Good to hear from you! Your girls are so cute! Everyone is so big! We haven't seen you guys forever, we should plan a get together weekend with everyone!
Post a Comment